Team building activity days at all Lee Valley Leisure Trust Venues this season!
We’re organising activity days out at all Lee Valley Leisure Trust venues as ‘team building’ and ‘club activities’ days this season. As a Lee Valley club we can get a reduction of the cost of group activities, which include:
• Lee Valley White Water Centre In Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, which hosted the canoe slalom events during the 2012 Olympics. Activities include: white water rafting, canoeing and kayaking, water wipeout, raft building and dryland activities.
• Lee Valley VeloPark Located in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The only venue in the world that brings together the four Olympic cycling disciplines: velodrome cycling, bmx, mountain bike trails and a one mile road cycling circuit.
• Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre. In and outdoor group tennis lessons or even try rush field hockey!
• Lee Valley Athletics Centre. This was Team GB’s high performance centre in the run- up to the London 2012 Games.
• Lee Valley Riding Centre. Offers group lessons and treking for riders of all standard.
• Lee Valley Ice Centre. Come and watch a senior game with Lee Valley Lions. Vist: http://www.leevalleylions.co.uk for fixtures.
• Lee Valley Golf Course. If traditional golf isn't your thing, take to the fairways for a game of FootGolf! A mixture of football and golf, make your way around our 18 hole course with a football and challenge your team mates to this new sport.
• Lee Valley Camp Site. Stewardstone and Dobb's Weir Camping and Caravan Park offer fantastic heated cabins and open firepits for all year round camping!
Watch out for a memo from your team manager for what’s on offer each term and when to book your trip.
Copyright © Lee Valley Ice Hockey Club, Inc. All rights reserved 2015.